Adventure Instead is a big fan of creative wedding venues. Particularly when these venues are dreamy and unique Airbnbs, we’re intrigued. An Airbnb is a great option for couples looking for something different. You can rent an airbnb wedding venues to access private beaches, hike trails, remote forests, and many other amenities. You can make your wedding day a multi-day escape in your home-away-from-home, and continue the celebrations of your union. It could be used for a ceremony or dinner with friends, depending on the rental.
REASONS AIRBNB WE LOVE VENUES
- It’s possible to stay somewhere unique. Why not? By choosing to elope, you’re already making your wedding special.
- An Airbnb is a great option for intimate weddings and elopements. You can spend the whole weekend with your closest friends and family.
- An Airbnb can be your place to say “I do!” if you have a host who allows it. You can check! Where is the elopement ceremony held? You can check!
- Renting can be a great event-saver! There is always the possibility of rain, snow, sleet and tropical storms on your big day. You already have an indoor backup location if you’ve rented an Airbnb to host your small gathering.
- It’s true, it does feel like home. Airbnb gives you all the comforts of home. You don’t have to live in a hotel room or another temporary accommodation with limited space. Airbnb lets you rent acres of land! A cozy, private home for their wedding weekend is what everyone wants.
Is there Natural Sunlight?
Natural light is a key consideration when you are looking at properties online. The natural light in your home will make it look beautiful and provide a wonderful setting for getting ready for the day. Natural light can also be created by many windows. This means that you have more time to enjoy your beautiful surroundings. Think about the purpose of your airbnb wedding venues. Do you want to hold the ceremony indoors in case of inclement weather? Are you looking to host a party after the ceremony? Are you going to be returning late at night after it has set? If so, the rental won’t allow for any photos until dark. The benefits of choosing a photo-friendly location will depend on how you use it.
Where is it Located?
It’s all about location. You want to pick a location that is convenient to where you are planning to hold your ceremony and also one you will enjoy. Pay attention to the view from your property. Are neighbors very close? These are some other questions that you might want to ask: